Urine Stains Problems? Learn some tips on how to clean a fresh urine spot
Are you facing an issue with urine stains / spots? Here are things to consider.
- Soak up as much of the urine as possible with paper towels or a white cleaning rag
- Spray the area with a urine cleaning solution
- Spray clean water on top of the stain and blot up as much as possible
- Sprinkle the area with baking soda for extra odor neutralizing power and let dry
- Allow spot to dry (Ventilate the room for faster drying and odor removal if possible
- Vacuum up the baking soda after it is dry
For thorough cleaning that removes most of the soil embedded in carpet or rugs, look to the services of a reliable carpet and rug cleaning establishment.
such professional firms have the knowledge, experience, and equipment for the job.
We are a certified firm with IICRC and follow there guide lines for carpet and rug cleaning.